Warning: Roger Waters Blog is Unofficial
  • YellowRoseYellowRose April 2012
    As many of you know, the invision forum was proven to be fraudulent and has now been removed. However, some of us believe that the Roger Waters Blog: http://rogerwaterstour2012.blogspot.com/
    is not to be trusted. The fake admin at the fake forum was using a link to that blog as their signature from the day they started the fake forum. They are the ones behind the blog as well.

The above blog had links to the invision forum, a fake Q&A session with Roger Waters, a fraudulent claim about Amnesty Int'l donations by a ticket broker who was not affiliated with Amnesty at all. Now, the sleazebag who runs the blog is posting an apology for "receiving false information". Please! They are trying to cover their asses for legal reasons now after the fact. They were behind the fake forum to begin with. This is a ticket broker trying to siphon fans off a legitimate artists website.

The blog states they will continue to host the Enigma until it has been proven to be fraudulent - stating that they wish fraud claims against it to be posted in the box on their blog (no I'm not going to sign up through google to post on your fake blog sorry). All the proof about the Enigma being fake I received in an e-mail from the official admin here at the official Roger Waters forum. I asked if the blog was official and if Roger had anything to do with any Enigma. The answer was a resounding NO!! ROGER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BLOG OR THE ENIGMA!!!

• rogerh2o April 2012
    Well it does say the following at the bottom of the blog

"DISCLAIMER: This web site is not affiliated with or funded by Roger Waters or Pink Floyd"

I have to say that huge thanks should be given to Blueskyhope for sticking with all this for the last few weeks, as much as anyone thinks she's is obsessed or a little crazy, she saw something wrong, found out the facts and alerted others to it! Took a while for people to come around to her way of thinking but the truth always comes out and it did.
  • SkyBlueHopeSkyBlueHope April 2012

of course the tour blog is also "fake", in that it has nothing to do with the real Roger, and provides links to fake "official" forums. I don't read it anymore, so didn't see any of the details of what has remained on there, and don't need it, rw puts his most recent stuff up on fb, and other stuff posted by fans on fb, and that you can be pretty sure, is actually real.

Thanks rogerh20 for the mention, rest assured, I am not "obsessed" or even "crazy", before or after this happened. I was told the truth after asking a straight up question, and they said also to "spread the word". I knew there were no friends (save for Anita Beat and maybe you and Dr. Who and sometimes Ortkid) left on here for me to have to prove anything to anymore, so I just tried and posted and posted and everything got buried by "big fancy" and "run" guy, and that "run" guy was a deleted member before and is now still here posting as "skybluenohope". Please complain about him, I have been since yesterday, I'd like to see them all gone from here, and see the forum return to some degree of happiness and normalcy, for all the real fans. :))

Update: "skybluenohope" is now deleted user!! ty!! :)

http://youtu.be/l5qOFgfv2Bs

Yeah, I know the blog has that disclaimer and it is clearly unofficial, but due to all the weirdness here lately I wanted to be sure people know. The people who run the blog are the same people who set up the phony forum and I want to warn people to stay away from there.
  • Blogger April 2012
    Hello - I reacived a email about this posting and wanted to chime in on it quickly if thats ok. I am one of writers for the Roger Waters Tour Blog and just wanted to say a few words about it and with what happened. First off we have never claimed to be a official blog of Roger Waters and have hosted a disclaimer since day one stating so. While others may have stated we were official we have never claimed so on the blog or in any postings on the blog. We do offer sponsorships and the individual who fed us false information paid for a link and a blog posting and notified us that they worked for Roger Waters inc and that the forum was moving from here to there. We were incredibly falsified with this info and were tricked completley by this person with multiple stories. We were so convinced this person or people were legit that we even allowed them contribution access and they converted all of our comments to moderation only features so they could monitor their lies and we are still trying to fix this. We are a blog covering Roger's Tour and any relevant news to him and that is all. We are no longer affiliated with the person who provided false information to us, have removed all information about them without any refunds and are currently seeking to press charges against them for online fraud. We never created a forum, hosted a forum and dont agree with anything this indivudual has done. All we have wanted to achieve is to cover Roger's Tour and write about it and that is all. For everything else that has happened and for any false information we have passed on to you we are truly sorry and understand if you do not visit us anymore. We do ask however that if you were also tricked by this indivdual or group of people, whatever they might be that you try to understand how easily we were tricked as well. Thank You for listening - Gene     
  • Blogger April 2012

PS Yellowrose....we really are not sleezbags....would you mind posting or sending us a message with the info about the enigma? We truly only want factual information on the blog. Thank You!

PSS. Skybluehope - We too would like to thank you - Although some of your messages on the blog were very scarey - when the frauder switched over to moderation comments we would still receive your comment via email and this was when we first started to suspect something was wrong. We would have taken it more seriously if you nnot had made diregoatory (sp) remarks about Roger.....but it still worked so thank you! 

No, blogger, I cannot e-mail you directly. I feel I can't trust you and I'm sure you can understand that. So I recommend if you are truly concerned about any possible false claims you are making on the blog about the Enigma that you contact the people who run this forum and ask them directly. That is what I did, and they e-mailed me back stating that Roger Waters had nothing to do with the Enigma. Considering that you have already dealt with the fraudulent forum and Amnesty Int'l claims, I assume you are already in contact with the official Roger Waters team anyway so it shouldn't be a problem for you to just double check with that them.
    By the way, when are you going to figure out "blogger" that there is another kind of adjective known as "an" (it is one of the three articles)? It usually goes before a word beginning with a vowel (such as in "an official blog") in place of the adjective "a". You seem to have trouble with this a lot. You had trouble with it when you were the "admin" at the other forum, as well as when you wrote on your blog in reference to "a enigma".
  • jcare April 2012
    Consistent spelling and grammatical errors are a good way to find out a person's identity, ..good catch YR..I learned this on one of my many forensics shows!  lol ..you must watch them too YR! Damage control..:o)

"Blogger": no way, hold on....these/you people were intentionally messing with my head and allowing others to post insulting comments to me, and then I was put on "moderated" when trying to respond/defend. IF anything was as you are saying in regards to the state of my posts, it was HIGHLY PROVOKED after weeks, even months of being tricked, conned and lied to, and it all led directly back to your blog. Also, I knew after I was put on moderated, that anything "derrogatory" about Roger I said (and I'll say it right here, that's how much I did not think REAL PROFESSIONALS - would ever allow that post to go thru anyway), I said "Roger baby, f****** me hard", or close that. IAnd then, they put THAT through and allowed the post to sit there, until I had to delete it myself!

Now I can't take you seriously, because you want to place blame at MY feet, instead of a straight up apology for the lousy treatment you "guys" gave me on that blog......

PS: Good for you Yellow and Jcare, for finally, just not falling for this crap anymore. :)))) good work!!!
  • Gday MellowYellowRose

@ the end of the day.Who really gives a fuck.Atleast the other forum was clean of spammers and fucking fruitloops.Thats why we all moved there including you and me.I never was intrested in the Q&A session lol.Aload of crap.Have you ever thought this forum was made up.By a huge Pinkfloyd x Roger fan.Maybe he or she. Just wanted to clean up the shit and make x create something better?Its obvious it could never delete this forum.As he or she?had no controll over it.But @ the end of the day it was truely a lie in the wrong way.I truely believe also Rock had no idea or nothing to do with.The thing that upsets me the most.Is there was some really bloody good posts onthere.Such ashame to be deleted?But it wasnt such a bad forum.All good abit of good fresh air without the bullshit crap on board lol.And as for you Skyblue.I have totally nothing to fucking thank you especially for?You were deleted from the new forum.Because of your mouth.You had no choice but to stay here.True respect is always earnt not giving.Where all true Pinkfloyd fans.Which is unique and good in its own special way.Ignore the fucking crap & enjoy Roger and Floyd all the way.

"Long live Pinkfloyd"

Cheers:Prettyboyfloyd :)

• jcare April 2012
    Sky I NEVER discounted anything you said..I may have asked a few "what If" questions here as devil's advocate but that was because I was treading lightly as I was still a member of the other forum.. trust me the wheels were already turning..
  • DrWhoDrWho April 2012
    It was obvious the first time they mentioned Enigma and Roger Waters.

Morons........

pbf: still obviusly totally among those "morons"......just for the record though, I wasn't "deleted" from that forum, and everybody knows all of my posts were rw related and polite and respectful, etc, etc, I asked to leave, and this is all your own fault for allowing and condoning it rather than having to accept that some (probably to you), "blonde bimbo who used to do coce and is single and easily therefore can be picked on and targeted as some lame, weak dumb prey" you're an a-hole to me, go away, you saw your shows. Now can we, the rest of the real fans on REAL FORUM, where people can even read it unlike the fake one, get back to the shows we still have to look forward to, and basher free forum which admin, real admin, have been working oh so hard on getting right for us. (you're in your own world pbf and you want to still make me the crazy one - you're a prick - tell everyone the truth about you trying to get me to send you pix promising to take me with you to see the Wall in Australia, long before it had even been announced that he was just touring hwere, and I could just go to four of my OWN shows, without having to give up private pix - ha ha) -  and how you said my "bells palsy was triggered because i must still just be doing cocaine"???? what a friggin Republican minded jack ass, if you were an American, you'd be one of the Nugent followers probably, yuk - go create another forum for you and whoever else is left behind hanging on ME as some justificition for being so stupid then, and if you say one more insulting thing to me on here I will complain every time....

btw: why doesn't Mitt Romney just let Ann run then? ;)

Jcare: we're cool jcare, I like and respect you again, don't worry...:))) thanks for helping out here lately too with trying to just get all the real facts straight... :)))  (good morning Dr. Who)

DrWho, you can say we were morons if you'd like, but in reality some of us were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had only joined this forum like 3 days before the fake rwadmin said the forum was moving. I had no idea what was happening.

PBF, I initially thought like you that the other forum was better anyway and even if it turned out to be unofficial I would stay there to avoid the drama here. But as I told Cymbeline in another thread here:

"I am a serious Roger Waters fan, as well as a visual artist in real
    life. I would never condone someone taking photos of my artwork and
    starting a website claiming to be me, in fact I would have to seek legal
    action if that occured! We have no idea what these people's motives
    are, and if whatever they may be, if they are using Roger Waters' name
    without his permission I can't continue to support them."

While I would love to forget about all of this, drop it, and move on to actually talking about music and other things, some of the people who engineered this whole fraud are still on this message board. They are still trying to cover up their lies with more lies and it is only a matter of time until they try something like this again. That is why I am trying to continue to expose them as they surface here.

This message board doesn't have to be full of bullshit crap as you put it. We, the true fans can work together to help control that, but we are going to have to get rid of the last of these fraudulent crazies who are here still, using multiple user ids. All of this spam nonsense here has probably been them all along.

I wondered if it might of been them all along too....actually xxxx

i'm going to catch some sun (uv index is an 8 today)...

I just wanted to also point out, that the reason, I even bring up the little bit of bad "history" with me and pbf, is to show true character. His posts are lies, based on HIS old grudges against me, for at one time what turned out to me having to block him on my fb. We started chatting and he was "friend" but after a couple of days he was already talking to me as if I was married to him, and he would just start to insinuate some insulting things after me being honest with him about my drug recovery process, and subsequent bells palsy, (which, is all better now - and NOT the trigger since I once had it first as a teen before ever doing any drugs), but June 21 is my 3 year date, and I stick and stand by it and take it seriously, and anyone insinuates that to ANYONE, just trying to finally really get their lifes together, is imho, a total "scum bag". He twisted all the facts and didn't seem to understand or accept my definition to him of what bells palsy is, and just ignorantly assumed drugs had to be the cause, when anything but is the truth....and he's at least the 3rd or 4th person by now, to come "down" from having to deal with being conned, and seeming to want to make that somehow ... all MY fault, and not, the actual criminals, serving only once again, to distract from the real truth of the whole fake forum situation...

)EDIT:) also "blogger" how come the link for "rw tickets" from the blog still leads back to "greater boston tickets", and not just to ticketmaster, like it links you to when you click on "buy tickets" from this website?

Just thinking (and in early because the clouds rolled in by 3 pm)

Yellow: I don't think Dr. Who meant you when he said "morons", I think he was indicating the perpetrators of the fraud, and hopefully to the mentalities of how many people now that have jumped on here and taking it out directly on me??? It's like this whole denial process they have to go through and because I was the one posting about it, that's "drama"?? nonsense, my posts on here haven't always been perfect, but I'm not a person who likes drama, and I don't say things to hurt other ppl just out of the blue, like pbf do me all the time, and he come over here after me, not the other way around.

....and also back to "blogger", the LAST post I made on that blog was the "derrogatory", so you obviously are not the true pro's, to me, and picking and choosing sides and really seeming to even enjoy perhaps, letting others silly remarks remain to antagonize me in the first place....so saying that proves to me that you're just trying to cover up your tracks, and also, you may have changed the link on your blog for the "forum" to just lilnk to here now, but you failed to remove the link, for GREATER BOSTON TICKETS, which could very well be the actual perpetrators, themselves, if not you too....

• Skybluenohope

No one is truely intrested in your fake tans and floppy titts & especially your big mouth k.

Stop talking shiat.Your a fucking fruitloop.

Enough said.

Prettyboyfloyd :)

speak for yourself and tan not fake and tits, better than ever....thank you very much. Next time I will just ignore you, you can't jump on here bashing me, I flagged that post....straight to your face. You sound no better than a typical spammer........and I can prove every word I said about you is true (but do we really, have to go there???)
  • Blogger April 2012
    Hi and thank you for all of your comments and I will try to address them all, but please remember I am one writer of three on the blog.Yellow, thanks I did email the site asking about the Enigma here the first day I posted and have yet to be answered. I would say that the person who is admin here might not know anything about the Enigma or could be denying it because well it is a riddle. That said your probably right and the whole thing is probably a farse. Thank you for the grammar lesson, although its slightly rude I will keep it in mind. That said we and I still had nothing to do with the fraud forum and were tricked into believing it just like you. If you dont want to believe me and dont want to visit the blog, that is perfectly fine and I understand completley but still maintain we are victims in this and not the bad ones. If we were in any way responsible for this we would be as in much trouble as the true fraud and unable to host our blog anymore and that is not the case. Skybluehope we mentioned in our first posting here what happened with the comment moderation, and we have still not fixed that function all due to this person. As I also previously mentioned we would have caught on much earlier if your posts were not so spamming and obscene - Some of the things you wrote about Roger and members here (jcare , yellow) were very very mean and that's why we assumed the individual changed it to moderation posting. I am not placing blame at your feet at all, I am nearly stating that you would have been more believable from the start if you were not so blantantly out of line. Its puzzling how you can say your cool with jcare when you called her a worthless douche bag in one of your comments.Now to answer about the Roger Waters Tickets link - its simple they are a sponsor of ours who paid for that link and there is nothing wrong with it. If you can find me any music blog, or sports blog that does not have paid ticket sponsors then you have to much time on your hands - Live Nation pays for there link too and I dont see anyone complaning about that? What did they do to all of you? They are not affiliated with the forum fraud individual - The people who did this live in south africa, and I am certain they have no stake in a Boston Ticket company? I think your imaginations over here are going a little to far and dont make much sense. The Amnesty Intl thing was something we got from elswhere - I will have to check with the others where exactley, but I know it wasnt the sponsors fault. Anyways thats all I really have to say - It is ok if you dont believe me and dont visit the blog anymore but please dont label us as a fraud because we have never claimed to be official and our only wrong doing was posting a link to a innacurate forum and being tricked into it. It happens every single second in the internet world and something most have to deal with to be part of it. Best Wishes _ Gene 
  • Skyblue has admitted to me several times that she was the fraud behind the forum. We laughed about it until she turned on me and now I'm a slammer when before I was a friend. So now the truth will come out. She told me she found a way to mess with her ip address. She created the forum to mess with everyone that had treated her badly here and had a blast pretending to be admin here and there. Then she pointed it out to seem she is the hero and was the first to figure this all out. I have the messages to prove it and can send them to anyone interested. The Russian guy that was on here was trying to tell you people a legit thing in his crazy translation. There is sorta proof left over if you can find it here on the forums. You have to find the old profile account for the member tour and look down in the middle of the messages. When you get there you will see a fake message from a account administration that goes on and on about sky-blue and is so obvious that it is her. She also admitted this later on in a posting calling it a joke and if she has not deleted it because she deleted everything bad she says she has also admitted to running the forum and the question and answer before. You people really need to take a long hard look at the obvious culprit here and stop blaming ticket companies from Boston and a blog that is only writing about Rogers lip sync tour. Charles baer
    none of this is true, and both of you will be banned with the other spammers, scammers, and bashers..this is a rw forum, for fans not conspirators to drive traffic numbers to other forums, blogs and/or tickets sites. nobody believes you, your links are worthless, your blog is worthless, and me reading anymore of these so called "explanations" is totally worthless waste of my time, have a great day xxxxx stop trying to distract from the truth about what you all did by trying to turn the tables on me. I did nothing except to maybe have a normal reaction after finding out I had been conned, nothing more. A REAL PROFESSIONAL, would NOT, I repeat, would NOT, have to be on a fan forum, making up slanderous posts about a long time member and long time fan. They just wouldn't, irregardless of how they felt about any of my posts, which I knew, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL ROGER.....anyway, that's all I need at the end of the day .. is the truth, the emails from THIS website, and you can think, whatever you bloody want...both these posts are designed to divide, confuse, divert from the facts, and to harass, provoke, and bully me. IF it continues I think they're bannable offenses and I will be complaining along with other people on this website about every single post. Take your "business" elswhere "blogger", no matter how fancy you can put your words together, at the end of the day, everybody just knows, you're all the real liars.....

I didn't say a word to Yellow Rose, when she came on here during those times when she still believed the old forum was authentic, for calling me charleton. And what about, the countless, number of times, pfb has jumped on here and gotten himself literally off on calling me insulting things, and pics of me with "pf pig" as captions, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. I've had to endure a LOT, in the name of "spreading the word", which is just the truth. You're just angry because you got caught....but I'm tellilng you now, you're picking the wrong person to have to use as your scapegoat,.....

Last word from me to you blogger: you failed to "address" why the link on your tour blog still leads back to greater boston tickets, which was my whole poiint, in putting up with all your horse crap to begin with, you, "rwadmin", "tour", you're all the same scammers....we all know it, give it up, go away, stay away, you're not welcome here, it doesn't matter who said what about whom, we ARE NOT IN KINDERGARDEN HERE!!

Time after time after time after time after time after time, is it always, according to the world of the rw forum scammers, always going to somehow, be all.. sky blue hopes fault??? seriously????

http://youtu.be/2PqhOrgk11A

• Blogger April 2012
    Everything I said is true and I fully understand those that dont want to believe because they were hurt by what happened. I dont believe the person that blamed it on you ethier sky, and I do believe that you tried to warn us. I stand by what I said about if you were more polite and disrespectful in your comments that we would have listened to you. I have nothing else to say unless somone asks more questions and I have fully answered the tickets question - They paid for the link end of subject. Best wishes Gene 
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz......... a link to a scam and charity fraud, straight up..... my posts didn't have to be more polite because I knew, you are one of them, case closed, NOW
    I mean, if you wanted me to take any part of your disclaimer, seriously, seriously, don't you think it would have been in more proper order to first show some semblance of respect knowing that usually, you get what you give? Rather than choosing to approach it that way, you approach from the stand of having "sky blue hope" as your form of defense, in case of any other "nagging" questions people would've had, had they kept on believing it. Too many received email replies from the website already though, so, it doesn't matter what you say, who can believe it now, myself included? Best wishes though Gene!!
    I will admit, you all had me fooled for two whole weeks, congratulations
    PS: (almost forgot) IF ANY OTHER MEMBERS STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AS TO RW.COM FORUM AND TOUR BLOG AUTHENTICITIES, email the forum NOT "Gene" at forum@rogerwaters.com (if that doesn't directly link you to your email, then just manually type in the address, but it is the still valid REAL email address for any further questions). Anything else, is just a wastin more time xxxxx
  • anitabeat April 2012
    I was not here for a long time and I see again bad treatments to you Sky? what is the matter here? isn't this a Roger Waters's forum for real fans? why is people here only posting agressive comments to others, in this case to you Sky.......I thought this had come to an end but I see it continues.....so when is this going to stop?
    Anita, you should make sure you read this whole thread and the one here so you can get up to date on what's been happening. :
    http://roger-waters.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/947/to-whom-it-may-concern-re-forum-trolling-forum-fraud-and-general-nonsense./p1

Things are getting better here. We have gotten rid of many of the trolls, spammers, and liars. There are a few left, but we need to work together to get rid of them so the real fans can talk about the real things that matter.
  • anitabeat April 2012
    I was in a fake Roger Waters's forum last month, believing that I was reading a conversation on line with Roger and was not real, I sent a message to forum@rogerwaters.com and I asked about this, they said they had nothing to do with it, in the meantime I was deleted from that forum, and I think this forum doesn't exists anymore it was fake, it was supposed that Roger was in Brazil having this online chat with some fans allowed to ask and the real truth was that he didn't arrive at Brazil, he was still in my country, Argentina where he made 9 wonderful shows. If this is getting better here again it is ok, but I saw as I have seen some weeks ago that always there comes somebody making bad comments and very agressive to other members, in this case Sky, that is my friend, and I know she is true, and a real Roger's fan.
    ty Anita :))))))) xxxxxxxx
  • anitabeat April 2012
    you are welcome, I am just telling the truth who wants to believe me is better for them .....:)))
  • Blogger April 2012
    I really dont understand what your saying about the disclaimer. I think you are confusing the blog with the forum? There is no link to a scam? Also I have not personaly attacked you ethier? Email admin about tour blog authenticities? We are saying its not authentic and it has stated so on the site the entire time. Also im.not using you as a form of defence, I nearly stated that if you postings were not so obscene and vulgar we might have listened to you. I am done here now - I just wanted to apologize for what happend and its apparent nobody wants to hear our side of it so thats fine. Good luck - Gene

ANITA: I appreciate it, if all the "ladies" truly did stick together, this might of ended by now. But they don't say anything, (save for you) as long as it's not them, and that ticks me off too. So sticking your neck out like that doesn't get unnoticed, by me.....

Also, come to think of it, about the fake now shut the hell down forum, they never included any "topic areas" for Argentina, Chile, or Brazil, none of the places that RW was currently touring when they open it on March 3, only the US cities, that who else, global boston tickets selling seats to shows for in the name of Amnesty International, which turned out to be a lie also. Remember you told me about how after I had unregistered, other members went into my previously started "other" area topic for "Argentina" and started being disrespectful to you and posting about going to see shows in the states? That was my first clue, that the only reason I left and they now hate me is that I just could see the truth, and once they realized you knew too and we were just really friends, they banned you...also, they didn't want a place to link back to fb, faster to get caught by other, suspicious people outside of the group they did manage to scam........

• anitabeat April 2012

Seems all the ladies have no interest in sticking together or don't believe what you are saying and also me.

The fake forum didn't talk about Argentina, Chile, Brazil, that were very important shows to post about OF COURSE if they were real Roger's fans, they were only interested in the way they could sell this tickets that were also a lie as we know about it.  And yes, when they found out who really knew what the truth was, we were banned from there, is clear they wanted only people who would believe in them, not the ones saying the real truth.

If anyone keep seeing "blogger" posting lies to cover lies, or anyone else posting inappropriately, or just being nasty for no good reason, please flag the post and type link to it with polite explanation on real admin page AND, send a private email to forum@rogerwaters.com, and try to provide links to the posts in question, even if you don't post about it on here. If everyone does it, much faster than just waiting for me to be provoked, is ridiculous already.....everyone who keeps trying to say that somehow I"M the "scammer" now, is also just a spammer/scammer,. and there posts also reported immediately. Any known already fan or member, if they can't "be respectful to their fellow user", their posts also, flag immediately. Make it a matter of record now and every time. We/I don't have to take this crap lying down you know.

If I saw someone doing it to someone else on here, I would. IF someone did that to my mother, sister, daughter (if I had one), I'd want to take action just on behalf of being a woman, if nothing else, it's just ridiculous how low this place has gotten when it used to be like a Heaven, a haven away from nastier (sometimes) facebook people and still some follow you over whether intentionally or not, and  it's all so embarassing to even have to call myself an adult with some of the ridiculous (even more so than any of mine) claims that are STILL, trying to be slicked over by like by ppl now calling themselves "blogger", etc, etc.....wish I could've believed that actually, but i could see his real intent wasn't an "apology", not really, oh come on....

• anitabeat April 2012

Blogger was saying that your postings were "obscene and vulgar" which postings? I don't understand really.....and you are right, the faster way is to email to forum.....like I did and I received a reply and that was all, what else do they need?

he was referring to the fake tour blog......i put their "authenticity" to the test, you see, when I posted these so called "derrogatory remarks" they claim I did, which I already posted what I had said, somewhere, yesterday right in here if you read the whole thing. I KNEW, that if this was genuine rw.com administration, that they would've banned me probably for posting that. But you know what happened instead? the comment got put through, and I had to delete it myself later..so I knew, no way were these people telling the truth. And I thought maybe leaving the comment out there was even a little funny and kind of laughed about it?? And now, they/"blogger" wants to make it seem so crazy and/or menacing or something, when in it's proper context, was anything but. And also, a normal "exclamation of love" to a rocker from/by a female fan, to say what I said xxx
    well, wasn't a total waste of a day got the new leopard print carpeting for my hallway stairs up that lead up to my apartment...and was hot and sunny enough to manage to salvage time in the sun afterwards.......looks so much nicer in hall now and clean but animal print run short and he had to use a different animal print for part of stairs, so really it's two animal prints that are close but not really the same match xxxx
    but, it was for nothing, so can't complain xxx
    the 67.00 I still owed my landlord for back rent back in November when I wanted to buy the Philly presale ticket from here, they can take that off now we're even....I asked permission to pay back in installments for one month rent, and I had it all paid back except just 67.00 still

• anitabeat April 2012

well Sky so you were having problems with that you posted to Roger in a blog?

I would like to see pictures from your new leopard print carpet......

omg, I totally forgot I should've took "before and after" pix, okay, I'll take some but really it's just a drab hallway/stairwell... lol ;)
    ever since I gave up my smart phone, I take less pix....I leave it turned off since I don't have service and just forget...and my webcam it's impossible to use in the hallway....I hardly ever use it either...anyway, I will get some pix, and show but you won't be able to tell, that it really is just so much nicer than the "before" xxxx
  • anitabeat April 2012
    well anyway I would like to see them when you can take pictures......:)))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Welcome to the message board. Please be courteous to all your fellow forum users.

Contact forum@rogerwaters.com with any issues.